[Jamin] gtk_type vs g_type and the segfault
Quinn Morrighan Storm
2017-01-19 11:24:00 UTC
I'm using jamin for my internet radio stream, so when it started
segfaulting on load I had to do something about it. Attached is a
patch that converts jamin to use GType instead of the deprecated (and
apparently now broken) GtkType. I hope this helps :)
--
~QMS

-------------------------------------
Quinn Morrighan Storm, The GPL'd Girl
-------------------------------------
+1.702.550.2984        E.164:SMS/POTS
***@beautifulsunrise.org        XMPP
-------------------------------------
***@gmail.com   Hangouts™
QuinnStorm/RtMF     IRC:freenode/etc.
livinglatexkali    Skype™/AIM™/Yahoo™
-------------------------------------
GPG RSA 2048 75394881 2015-03-13
    1DA7 2A29 A7F9 EBCA BF44
    F6C4 EB8A F46C 7539 4881
-------------------------------------
Founder: Beautiful Sunrise Solutions
    Comprehensive F/OSS Consulting.
    http://beautifulsunrise.org/
-------------------------------------
BDFL: Beryl Project
    We didn't make windows wobble,
    We made *your* windows wobble!
-------------------------------------
Hoggins!
2017-04-07 10:14:26 UTC
Hey Quinn,

I'm also running into a segfault right after startup on a package Fedora
25 version (v0.97.16).
Against which version can this patch be applied ? I can't find anything
newer than the 0.95.0.tar.gz on Sourceforge's website.

Thanks !

Hoggins!
Hoggins!